Drumpellier Country Park
Drumpellier Country Park is a country park situated to the west of Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, Scotland. The park was formerly a private estate. The land was given over to the Burgh of Coatbridge for use as a public park in 1919, and was designated as a country park in 1984 by the then Monklands council, part of Strathclyde.
The branding was developed to promote the park and it's facilities that includes two large natural lochs which attract a huge variety of wildlife and natural flora.
The image gallery below shows the brand's development from rough sketched to final product.